This privacy notice reveals the privacy practices that are followed in Auto Plaza. This notice applies solely to the information collected by this web site. It will inform you about the following:
- The personal data, taken from you through the website, its usage and with whom it may be shared
- What options are available to you regarding the use of the data
- The measures, taken to safeguard your information from being misused
- The ways you can rectify and change any incorrect information
Information compilation, Use, and Sharing
Being the sole owner of the information collected on this site, only we have the right to access the information taken from you via mails or direct calls. We will never sell or rent such confidential information at any cost to anyone.
We will utilize the information collected from you to respond to your queries for which you have contacted us. The information will be secured with us and only be shared to any third party if it is essential to fulfill your request.
Dealersiteplus.com may review the information format for quality purposes so that improvements can be made if needed for the betterment of our website.
Your access to and control over the data
You will have the right to opt out any future contacts from us at any time. You are free to do the following by reaching us anytime using the contact details mentioned on our website.
- Go through the data we have about you
- Make changes or corrections in the data if needed
- Have us remove the data we have about you
- State any concern you have regarding the usage of the data
We take precautionary measures to protect your information. When you share such information with us, we make sure that it stays protected both in online and offline platforms.
The information you share with us gets encrypted and transferred to us in a secure way. You can authenticate this by finding a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or searching for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We leave no stones unturned in safeguarding the information you give us.
Apart from using encryption to secure the data transmitted online, we also take steps to protect it offline. Our employees who require this information to perform a particular job have the right to access it. We have a completely secured environment to keep the computers or servers in which we store your personal information.